About the Role
The Talent & Culture Recruiter will assist the Director of Talent & Culture (DTC) with aspects of
recruitment, onboarding, staff culture programs, and the professional development of all staff,
interns, and contractors.
The Talent & Culture Recruiter will work closely with the Director of Talent & Culture in receiving and
implementing the direction and vision of the Concept Factory and the overall development of the
staff family. Their main goal is to create a robust culture within Concept Factory that allows staff
members to feel seen, loved, supported, and appreciated.
Work closely with Directors of Talent and Culture to create a talent management plan to meet the current and future needs of Concept Factory strategically.
Assist DTC with the organization's efforts in recruiting, compensating, developing, evaluating, and retaining the staff needed to achieve company goals.
Assist DTC with conducting first-round interviews with prospective job candidates.
Assist DTC with sourcing prospective candidates
Schedule Interviews and send out emails to candidates and employees.
Assist DTC with brainstorming and developing new, innovative programs and/or initiatives for Concept Factory staff in accordance with our values, guiding Biblical principles, and Ethos statement.
Represent the org at community HR events, facilitating the Talent Pipeline, compliance, and HR-related training.
Participate in concept development and ideation of new marketing strategies alongside The Executive Director and Founder, Director of Events, Creative Director, Director of Talent & Culture, and other applicable team members.
Qualifications / Skills:
● 2+ years of relevant professional experience in the areas of talent acquisition, recruitment, or
other closely related fields.
● 2+ years of experience in a role related to event planning, leading and developing programs, and
● 2 +years of experience using project management software preferred.
● Excellent oral and written communication skills and an ability to influence teams and partners.
● A can-do attitude with a passion for action!
● A heart for people!
● Highly detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills, and the ability to multitask.
● A passion for visual arts, entertainment, and media industries and understanding their business
● Advanced proficiency in Google Suite (Sheets, Doc, & Drive) and Airtable a plus.
● Understanding of the creative development process and what it takes to create, develop, and
leverage professional relationships.
Education, Experience, and Licensing Requirements:
● Bachelor’s degree or graduate degree preferred
● Experience in recruiting, HR, or other related backgrounds is preferred but not required.
Experience trumps education.
● Reports to: Director of Talent and Culture
Work Hour Expectations:
> The average time spent executing duties will vary depending on the season and workshop/event timeline.
> The weekly expectation is around 10 hours. Your working hours are determined by you, except for
mandatory bi-weekly team meetings.
All roles are currently uncompensated and volunteer, however, there is a possibility for the role to become paid at a later date as determined by the Board of Directors.
About the Company
Concept Factory is a nonprofit organization with a mission to help advance underrepresented visual
storytellers to reach industry opportunities. We create spaces for visual storytellers to find their tribes,
create content, and advance their industry careers. It's why we exist. Our Vision is to serve as the bridge for visual storytellers to reach industry opportunities.